Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

Well we did it!! We both survived the first 3 years of life together!! There were times I thought I might be digging your grave in the backyard....but we did it! Brynlee I am so proud to be your mom and so proud of what a big girl you have become! Today you went to preschool with so much excitement!! You told me I could leave and here I am at home without you crying becuase I am so happy to be your mom and so happy you are happy! Here's to growing up and getting to see you become who you will be....Sometimes we may fight, sometimes I might be "grumpy," but at the end of the day there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for you!! I love you with all my heart!!

Love,
Mommy





6 comments:

Declan & Jen said...

Awww...so cute and precious!

Em said...

She looks adorable. How is she this old?

The Studes said...

LOVE! She looks super cute. How did she do?

Belkycita said...

You're too funny girl!
and wow she looks SO cute!! Look how you curl her hair :-0 adorable.
She has a sweet smile.

Sarah said...

Jeepers, way to get me teary! Congrats on such a big growing up event!! xoxo

Veena said...

What a cute little thing!! You letter makes me laugh because it sounds like something I would write to Sara when she was 3 to 6 years old. There was plenty of fighting and grumpiness--but now we're smooth sailing. So only 3 more years for you.... :-)

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU