2. We went on the yearly Murphy Vacation...this year to St. George. Joe's family rented a house there equipped with a nice secluded yard and pool, basketball court, and enough rooms for everyone! It was so needed for Joe and I and so much fun!! We rarely take vacations and we always look forward to this one every year. We spent most our time in the pool becuase of the 110 degree weather which was fine with me...I am a tan-aorexic and love the sun!! haha Joe and I were better this year though...well okay, I was better this year!! Last year I got a sunburn the first day and was miserable the rest of the trip. This year since I was pasty white I started off with sunscreen and worked my way to the oil!! lol But we also saw quite a few movies, joe golfed, Emily, Bryn, and I shopped the outlets, we ate good food, got great sleep, and most of all did nothing and didn't feel one ounce of guilty for it!! :) The Murphy's are great vacationing company and we're so blessed to have such great families!! This was also Brynlee's first "roadtrip" and it went well!! I know, how lame are we?? We don't get out much!! haha The ride there she whined and cried an hour and a half until I crawled in the backseat and entertained her the rest of the way...jeeze, I can't wait until she can watch a movie or something!! The way home we decided to drive later at night hoping she would sleep...worked like a charm!! From now on, we will always travel at bedtime!!! haha All in all we had a great time and I am already ready for another vacation!! :)
Sorry so many pictures, I couldn't make up my mind!
Other than all that fun it's now back to the same old!! We are trying to get are yard under control... When we moved in the previous owners hasn't weeded for at least a couple months!! When I say our yard looked like a jungle I really am not kidding!! Today we spent almost all day outside pulling and pulling and pulling weed after weed. We got more than half way done which is good, it looks 5 hundred times better already but there is still so much more to do! I'm still trying to get rooms painted and decorated in my spare time along with working busy days at the salon and at home chasing a very curious walking Brynlee around cleaning up one torn a part room after another!! :) Her 1st birthday is in a week, I really can't believe she is almost one!! Now I'm busy getting ready for that...it's going to be fun!! Hope everyone is doing good, and having an aweomse summer!!


6 comments:
How fun!!
Murphys do know how to PARTY!
and I just have to repeat it I love your hair! SO cute!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!! How fun that you were able to go on vacation, really it's the BEST!! I can't believe how smiley Brynlee is, it's seriously the cutest thing EVER!!
Your vacation to St. George sounds like the perfect break! I am so jealous! I love the pic of Brynlee chillaxin' in the pool! So dang cute!
Bryn really is so smiley and cute. I got the biggest kick out of how on vacation, she would just go right up to Otis (my mom's dog) and take whatever she wanted right out of his mouth. That kid isn't scared of much!
I can't BELIEVE she will be one soon. I can't believe it has a been a year since my busy "babies being born" week. Xander turned one last week (blog to come) and Maebe is 1 today. Now it's Bryn's turn.... *sniff!*
Love that you got to go on this fabulous (and long overdue) vacation, love the pictures, and LOVE YOU!
XOXO
FUn family swimming pictures I would be so proud to still look so good in a swim suit after a babe!! BTW- Still LOVE the dark hair! I am afraid Brynlee might still be afraid of the fireworks next year our little Dacie (2)was petrified!!! Tell the Family HELLO!
Post a Comment