1. How smiley she is!
2. Her sense of humor...she cracks up so easily! And her laugh is so cute!!
3. Her determination and independence. She is constantly trying to figure out how to work something, how to open something she shouldn't, and she wants to feed herself dang it!
4. The words she can say Da-da, Go, Go Away, Thank you, juice, and rarely do I get a ma-ma!!
5. I love the way her legs look so stiff and her butt sticks out when she walks. It always makes me laugh!
6. She is SO daring!! Already climbing up and down the stairs without any hesitation.
7. When she is really impatient she stops her feet really fast and yells at me!! lol
8. Her temper tantrums, even though they drive me crazy it is funny to see her throw herself on the floor and scream!
9. Her fetish with shoes, if there are shoes left around, she picks them up, carries them wherever she goes and eventually brings them to you. She could play with shoes for hours!!
10. Her hugs and kisses. They are so sweet, and I sure do love my 10 seconds of cuddles before she is up and off being the busy body she is!
11. She LOVES to walk on grass and be outside. She will stand at the back door and cry until I take her out there!
12. She is a busy body...sure keeps me busy, but I love it!! I love seeing her learn new things, love seeing her excitement for life, and her funny little personality everyday!!!
It's so fun having kids...can't wait for more!! I sure do love this little girl!! Can't believe she is 1!!


6 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Brynlee!! She is such a doll! Karston weighs 17 lbs. 13 oz...he went to the doc today! I can't believe he weighs almost as much as Brynlee. She is a tiny little girl!!! So cute though =)
She is so adorable!! The first birthday is always so much fun.
She is so CUTE! I can't believe she is ONE! WOA! I love the face when she was being sang to! hahaha, funny baby! "Why all of a sudden is everyone singing?"
Congrats, and you're family picture is so adorable.
I love the birthday pictures where she has no shirt but she has a bow on her head! ha ha.. love it! The family picture is cute too!! So when is the next baby coming?
Look how freakin' cute she is! I can't believe she's a whole year old already.
Oh my gosh, she is seriously the cutest little babes EVER!!! Looks like a fun birthday. We missed you guys at the reunion, wished we could have caught up. Hope things are good!
Post a Comment