Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brynlee's New Bed & Family Update! :)



Well my new years resolution has pretty much gone down the toilet!! I am a horrible blogger plain and simple! lol Oh well...there are probably worse things in life!! Things have been going SO much better at the Murphy Home lately...The first exciting thing is that Brynlee has been sleeping in a toddler bed for almost a month!! She LOVES her new bed and we haven't had problems until recently with nap time...But we are trying to figure that one out!! She loves to show it off to someone who hasn't seen it, and she absolutely cannot sleep without the Pink Pony my mom bought her when she bought the bed. We are so blessed to have such wonderful parents who are always willing to help us purchase things when money is tight!! Brynlee sure is growing up too fast! She learns a new word almost everyday and everything is "What's that?" "Who's That?" "What was that?" and she uses "Yes" and "NO" very very well!! Gosh it's crazy to think back this time last year she looked like this!!

Now she is becoming such a big girl!! It is so fun to see her learn new things and although it is a struggle because she is becoming so independent, it is amazing to see her grow up!

In other news...JOE PASSED ALL HIS STATE TESTS!!! He is now officially a JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I'm SO proud of him!! He put SO much hard work, studying, and dedication to accomplish this and I could not be happier for him and for our family!! He will finish this year of school through his apprenticeship and will be done!! Well...with that part anyways!! I know we both want him to take classes to get his Bachelors degree!! But, for now, we have him back at night which is WONDERFUL!!! January was the worst month because I was SO sick, and he was SO busy studying every night...I was pretty much a single mom and there were so many times I really didn't think either of us would make it! But here we are....life is good!! :)

In pregnancy news...I am still sick!! :( BUT it is getting better...some days are good...others not so good! But the bad days are becoming less and less...there is light at the end of the tunnel!! We are planning to find out the sex early at the end of this month because we both cannot wait!! We are DIEING to know!! So we are SO looking forward to that!! Life has been good and we truly are blessed!!

8 comments:

Em said...

Oh my gosh, Bryn's crazy face from a year ago kills me! Yay for updating your blog! Her room looks so cute, and I'm so proud of Joe.

Ben said...

Brynlee is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she is, when you guys moved she was still so little! :)

The Studes said...

congrats to Joe passing his tests... sorry to hear you are still sick no fun! and Exciting to here what you are having! I need your address by the way =)

ttyl
nem

Belkycita said...

LOVE her room! you should be a interior designer!!!
WAY TO GO JOE!!!!!!
Oh sweet girl I hope you just keep feeling better and better.
XOXO

love birds and a few chicklets said...

I hope you are having another girl! and Brynlee's room looks soo cute! I love it!! Hopefully the sickness goes away soon... all the way!

Veena said...

Bryn's room looks so nice, but really could we expect anything less from you? :) We're excited for you to find out if your having a boy or girl. But my bet is it's a girl. In case you were wondering.

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

that bed is so cute! and i love the paint on the walls! congrats on the pregnancy!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Brynlee's bedding and wall are so cute!! Love the hair as well. It will grow in more just give it time. I hope you get feeling better, no fun being sick...

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU