Wednesday, February 24, 2010

She has some hair....

Brynlee's lack of hair has always been a topic of discussion. Everyone is constantly asking me, "Does she finally have hair?" This is now my response....Okay everyone...she does have SOME hair!! It may not be long, or thick, or how I would want it to be...but she does have some...lol! I think all my kids are going to have little to no hair since I want them to have Joe's oh so thick, dark, amazing hair! No, instead they are going to get my crappy, thin, and wispy hair!! Such is life!! :) Her hair always cracks me up becuase it just sticks up everywhere and is SO fine!! There is not much a can do with it....but I am not bald anymore...I know one day she will have more hair! For the time being, her hair makes for some funny pictures! (Sorry not the best quality, there were from my phone.)


Crazy Bath Hair


Crazy Morning Hair (She looks like a clown or something!!) haha

3 comments:

Em said...

She's totally getting more hair! My favorite is when you use product and make it into a mohawk.

Belkycita said...

her little hair has a LOT of personality ;-)

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Love the hair dos. She will get hair, just give it time. =) Brynlee is so adorable. I can't wait to see what your next one will look like.

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU