Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Murphy Is a BOY!!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! It's a boy!!! We are SO excited!! I was about 95% sure it was a boy just becuase this pregnancy has been SO different and the fact that I haven't been sick was a pretty sure sign for me. All the meat, salt, and spicy cravings haven't been for nothing! We can never wait to find out and went at exactly 14 weeks to the Fetal Photo in the mall. We were both pretty nervous all day and Joe was sure it was a girl! He said he would be leaving and going to buy something manly. Gun, Truck, Huge TV or something! lol I was REALLY hoping it was a boy for our pocket book and the fact that I really wanted a boy to feel like we would be completing our family. On our way there Brynlee turns to Brooklyn in her car seat, grabs her leg and says, "Brookey, it is going to be a boy!!" Was she ever right!! :) Brynlee has been SO cute this pregnancy and she was SO excited to go see the baby in mommy's tummy. She totally gets what is going on unlike last time and it is really fun. Just today as we were eating lunch she turned out of the blue and said, "Mom, I sure do love you, and I sure do love that boy in your tummy!" Awww...so cute! I love moments like those...they are what all the craziness is worth! Joe is on cloud nine! All the time he will say "Life is so great! We are having a boy!!" I think I could get away with just about anything for the fact that we are having a boy...and he is SO much nicer....getting me water, letting me take naps and sleep in, for the fact that I am carrying his boy!! hahaha I could really use this to my advantage!! ;)  Of course we had to celebrate with some of my family and Emily that night by going and eating SUPER spicy Mexican food for dinner becuase I was craving it so badly. It was such a fun night and we can't wait to meet our little guy!

7 comments:

Em said...

That was so fun! Joe's smile was huge, and everyone was so excited. We sure do love those girls, but we love that boy too!

baron_murf said...

Baby Boy already made it into the blog title! So awesome! Congrats!

Amy said...

YAY....you will love having a sweet little boy, they are seriously the BEST and way easier than girls:) Congrats cute girl, so excited for you guys!

Kelsie said...

HOOOORAY!!! No one loves their momma like a little boy does. Congratualtions! I want a baby so freaking bad!

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Joe is too funny "I'm going to buy something manly!" LOL

Can't wait to see the little man. Hope you are feeling well.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

How exciting!!! Little boys are so fun!

tricia said...

Is this a fluke that I can see your blog? I thought this baby was private. Regardless, I hope this is a forever thing so that I can spy on you and your family.
pspn- I can't believe you are with child again, and I am glad it is boy. Joe needs some testosterone in that family:)

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU