We had such a fun Easter this year! It was fun to see Brynlee actually understand what was going on. We just about Easter Egg Hunted ourselves out!!We had out ward egg hunt, our own family egg hunt, and a cousin hunt at my in-laws. Brynlee was pretty much in heaven!! The girls totally got spoiled with their Easter baskets...and I always find myself asking....why in the heck did I buy so much?? They don't care or in Brooklyn's case even care!! But, it is more fun for me to spoil my kids and keep the traditions alive from when I was a little girl. Brynlee saw her Easter basket and said "Mom, the Easter Bunny is kinda like Santa!!" haha The girls looked really cute in their dresses and I just really can't believe how big Brooklyn is...she is growing was too fast! A funny story I don't want to forget....a couple nights before Easter Joe was out golfing and I remembered we hadn't dyed eggs yet. So I hurried and boiled some and after we put Brooklyn to bed Brynlee and I got everything ready. Well in her excitement I told her I needed to grab a couple more cups for all the colors. In like less than 2 seconds she had dropped almost all but 2 colors in 2 cups!! Holy cow!! Needless to say we had Brown eggs, black eggs, yellow, and blue!! Hilarious!! She was like were is pink? Where is green? etc...I said well you put too many colors together and now we have brown and black! She was like oh...well that's okay I like brown and black! haha Funny kid! Note to self. Next year keep everything away from her until it is all ready to go!!


2 comments:
I sure do love those girls! So stinkin' cute!
I like how Brynlee is wearing her shoes and jacket while playing outside so she can have a great time, haha
Post a Comment