Thursday, August 7, 2008

First at Home Photo Shoot


One of our really good family friends is an amazing photographer and brought her in home studio to our house to take pictures of Brynlee. This is the sneak peek picture I got to see and I think it is so adorable! There are more to come! That's Me Photography...she is amazing!

5 comments:

Veena said...

Yeah Kariann!!! Welcome to the blogging world. Hope you like it soooo much!!

cHeRi" said...

KARIANN!! WELCOMETO BLOGGING!! I LOVE IT!! YOUR BABY IS ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE! CONGRATULATIONS!! HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOU GUYS!!

Morgan Werner said...

How cute!!!! I'm excited that you guys have a blog! It's so fun! I can't wait to see more pictures of B!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Oh my goodness, you're married and have a baby! She is adorable! Ha...you're a little bit further in the game of life than we are! I think you guys got married like a week or so after us? Well, glad to keep tabs on how you guys are doing, Congratulations!

Amy said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys, she is absolutely beautiful. I had no idea that you went through all that with her, how scary. I am so happy that she is doing better, you guys look great. I love all the pics. So I am adding you to my list of family okay, now I can check up on you. Woo Hoo

And Hey, I still have a present for you, how embarrassing!!!!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU