Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stop Growing So Fast... :(

It's really hard to not just talk about Brynlee... She has completely consumed my life, which I love! So everyone will probably get sick of hearing about her, but our life would be pretty boring without her now. I really can't believe how much she is changing and how big she is getting already. She is almost a month old and I can't get enough time with her. I love to just hold her and watch her. I am soaking up every second becuase she is changing SO fast! Her new thing is she hates being confined when she sleeps. She loves to sleep with her arms above her head, or straight out. It cracks me up! If you try to wrap them in a blanket she will wiggle and grunt until she has them out and then conks out again like she is dead to the world! She is so funny, I don't want her grow so fast....



3 comments:

Em said...

How stinkin' cute is my niece!

Amy said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Jordan and Tara said...

Kariann!!! So good to hear from you! Congratulations on your baby, she's precious!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU