Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stolen Quote

Okay so I stole this from my friend Nemiha's blog because it made me laugh so hard! I have told just about everyone I know becuase I think it is funny! Hope you all enjoy!

When life gives you lemons, squeeze it in someone's eye and haul a**!!!

5 comments:

Em said...

That was awesome! Pure poetry.

Veena said...

That's so funny!! My niece Jain says, "when life gives you lemons, sell them and buy some chocolate."

Angie said...

I'm laughing my a#! off. very funny

Amy said...

Love it Kariann, thanks for the laugh!

The Studes said...

I"m glad the quote could brighten more then just my day!

let me know when you are free and I will totally come over and we can sew together!!! It's always much more fun with a friend!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU