Friday the 20th Brynlee turned 7 Months old!!! She also had her tubes put in her ears...it was a very bittersweet day for me. My little baby is getting so big which is exciting...and she also had a very traumatic day which was really sad :(! We were up very early and had to be at the surgery center at 6:30 am. It completely messed Brynlee up...although I really don't want to write the whole story down...this is really the only "journal" I have so I don't want to forget... She did really good up until the point where they took her from me. Even then she didn't cry which was good becuase I would have completely broke down! She was all smiles and so dang funny in her little surgery gown. I of course forgot my camera so just took a couple with my phone. I have her trained very well. When I get my phone out or the camera out she totally does a cheesy smile for me! She cracks me up!! The saddest part of the whole ordeal was when she woke up from the anesthesia she was SO out of it and didn't know who I was!! She was freaking out thinking one of the "stranger" nurses still had her. For 2 hours after she would just cry and cry and not really know who I was. It broke my heart!! Once that stuff wore off she was fine. I think she had bad dreams about it though the rest of the day because every time she would fall asleep she would wake up so startled and start crying! So sad!! :( She is totally fine now and back to her sassy little self!! I'm so glad we got them put in...now I will never wonder if she has an ear infection!! Well since she is another month older I better post what new things she does now!!
*When she sees a camera or my phone she totally does this cheesy smile!!
*She still will not take a bottle!!! Dang spoiled kid!
*She loves teething biscuits
*She loves to have a taste of everything I'm eating...
*She is so sneaky, every time I'm not looking she always has something in her hand she shouldn't have and most the time it is paper, or mail, or a box of some kind which is now deteriating in her mouth!! (Good thing I read paper passes through them very well lol)
*She pulls herself up to stand on things...she doesn't understand balance yet and ends up falling. But it is crazy how strong she is!!
*She loves to walk everywhere!! (With the help of someone holding her hands)
*She sure does love our doggy!! She is constantly pulling her ears, death grips her nose and fur and then laughs!
*She hisses at me all the time when she smiles...it is hilarious!
*Man oh man does she have a little temper!! If she doesn't get whatever she is wanting like right now she lets you know!!
*She now has 2 bottom teeth!!
*When she smiles for pictures she does her eye brows and eyes all funny! It cracks me up!!
*And my favorite thing...is now when I wake up in bed with her she rolls over and sits up and starts smacking my face for me to wake up!! So dang funny!

7 Months Old

This is the cheesey smile I was telling you about!

In her little hospital baby gown.
5 comments:
I'm so glad that everything went well for you guys! Hopefully now she will be an all the time healthy baby!
Her smile is so dang cute and funny.. I love how her eyebrows go so high.. Totally cracked me up!
Oh my, I can't imagine how hard it was to see her go through so much. I am glad she is fine now and she is a super adorable 7 month old baby! and has my vote for cutest smile!
and she has the best laugh ever!
She is so adorable! you guys need another one because she is just to cute! i am glad her surgery went good.
I don't know how I missed this post, but some how I did. What a traumatic day for you both! I am glad she is feeling better and the tubes were a success. She is so cute, Kariann. What a darling little girl! I love the pictures of her! :)
Post a Comment