Friday, June 12, 2009
My Little Walking Baby!
I finally got around to posting one of the little videos of Brynlee walking...she is much better than this now...this was a few days ago. I swear everyday she walks more and more and farther and farther! And yes...my child is still bald as can be!! lol! She has this little tuft of hair that sticks straight up on the top of her head and she looks just like alfalfa!! The other day I stuck a little clip in what little hair she has! It looked so funny I had to take a picture!! She has this HUGE head and this little tiny clip!! haha!! Anyways...just wanted to share the video and the silly pictures!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Day In NICU
Doing Much Better In NICU
First Day NICU


11 comments:
I love her tiny little steps and her big grin at life in general!
Wow, look at her!! I can't believe she is old enough to walk already, where in the world does the time go?? So dang cute!
oh my gosh! that's so exciting! she looks like such a happy baby!!
She is so darling! I hope I get to see her at the reunion this year!
Oh my goodness!! She is getting so big! I cant believe she is walking! I love the cute bow! :)
HOw do you make the collage thing at the top of your page? I want one!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe she is walking...she's so little!! My kids don't walk until like 14 or 15months! CRAZY! That is awesome, she is such a doll!!
She is SO stinkin cute!!! I can't wait to give her kisses at the reunion!
Walking??!!!
Does she ever stop smiling??!
Thanks for posting the video. It made my day :-)
YAY Brynlee!!!!! That video is too cute, the way she side steps! Now you're REALLY in for some busy days. :)
Those are the CUTEST photos!!!! That giggly, perfectly pleased beaming smile just makes for one irressistably adorable girl. Methinks she may have everyone wrapped around her little finger, no?
Post a Comment