Friday, June 12, 2009
My New Hair!
I finally did it!! I've been toying with the idea of hair extensions for a very long time now...and after recent days of Joe trying to convince me even more I went ahead and did it this week!! I've been trying to grow my hair back out long for 2 years now!! Has it grown? Yeah sure I'm sure it has...has it grown long in 2 years?? HECK NO!!! My hair is dumb and grows SO slow! I'm pretty excited to have long hair again, except for the fact that I've never had this much hair on my head EVER!! My hair is so fine and so thin and I feel like I have 5lbs. of hair pulling on my head!! Not the most pleasant feeling right now...in a couple of days it won't hurt anymore and I will love them even more! So yes if you see me I had short hair...yes the long hair is not mine....yes they are extensions!! lol Oh and yes, sorry to all those who like me better as a blonde(ahem my husband), I think it's going to be awhile before I ever go back! I am enjoying being a brunette and not having regrowth ever 3 weeks!! :) I plan to keep these babies in until my hair grows longer and I may keep them in even still becuase I am LOVING having thick, luscious hair!! Darn those people who have that kind of hair naturally! I really hate you!! ;) Anyways....What do ya think?? Do ya like??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Day In NICU
Doing Much Better In NICU
First Day NICU


14 comments:
OH MY GOSH! You are SO darling! I love it. I am SO jealous! I want my hair long too! So cute!
OOOHHH La La! What a babe! I absolutely LOVE it and I LOVE that you're a brunette! I think it brings out your features better than being a blonde. You're gorgeous! Love Love Love it!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It makes me miss all my hair...SAD! But you look beautiful! It's so pretty! Hope you guys are doing great!! I wanna come see your house!!! Invite us over...hehehe!
OMG I just stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE your hair! I have been trying to grow mine out for so long too! I'm jealous!
I have finally gotten around to catching up on blogs! I love the hair! And congrats on the little missy walking! And... I totally remember Jaden as a baby learning to drink from straws! It was such a crazy thing for me too! Congrats on your new home, I'm glad you love it. Joe's schedule sounds so horrible. I don't know how people work grave yard shifts and that is so sweet of you to talk to him as he drives home. My worst fear is being a single mom too. I treat my hubby like a little kid on how careful to be on his outings. Can't help it! It was fun to catch up!
IT is hot girl! I LOVE it.
LOVE THE HAIR!! Can you do that to mine. I miss my long locks. Mostly because I really just want to put it in a ponytail! Your a beautiful!!
It looks so great!!! You are so daring to go all dark from being blonde! Are you still doing hair?
I LOVE your hair- especially the color change!
Cute hair!! I have been growing out my hair as well.. and I am enjoying the long hair! But your hair looks great!
Way cute!!
WOW!! Watch out world!! HOT MOMMA in town!!
I love it!
GORGEOUS.
I LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! I wanted some for my wedding BUT did not get them cuz of the cost. I think they look GREAT!!!!! I also really like your brunette...it suits you!
Post a Comment