Bouncing on the big blow up trampoline thing.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Perks of the job....
My mom works a couple of jobs one of them is working at Thanksgiving Point. She had a end of the year party for all of her teenage volunteers and we got to mooch off of their party and have dinner, lots of treats, and lots of fun! Brynlee loved every second of it and it was hilarious to see her with the animals at the Farm. She has always loved the Farm but now that she can walk she enjoyed herself even more!! She just ran from one animal to another....she would stop look at the animal, jibber jabber something in her own language, laugh at them, and run to the next one!! It was hilarious!! She had lots of snow cone and her and I had matching blue mouths the rest of the night. They had a climbing wall, which I can proudly say I proved my husband wrong when he doubted I would make it to the top!! I even climbed the thing in flip flops!! :) All in all it was a fun family night that didn't cost us a dime...thank you mom for working where you work!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Day In NICU
Doing Much Better In NICU
First Day NICU


3 comments:
So stinkin cute. And the jail one is priceless, she's so cute even crying! Glad you had fun!
I love that girl, and I love that you take pictures and update your blog!
there is hte Brother packer I know!!! (grandpda packer) CUTE Family!!!
Post a Comment