Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brynlee's 1Year Pictures & Family Pictures!

Okay seriously if you don't already know I am a picture addict I'm sure you've figured it out! :) My new goal is I will only do yearly pictures of Brynlee now that she is a year. I can't promise anything but it would definitely make Joe happy if I stuck to that goal!! haha I really only needed pictures of Brynlee but decided it had been awhile since we had some fun updated family pictures too!! Our amazing friend Chelsea Johnson that I knew from California (we were in the same ward as her family) took them and she did an AMAZING job!! I seriously love so many of them I couldn't just choose just a few to post!! She also made movies of the shoot too I will figure out how to get those up becuase they are so amazing they totally make me cry every time I watch them!! Brynlee did pretty good considering it was pretty close to bedtime and all she wants to do is walk around...can't keep her still for too long!! She totally captured facial expressions Brynlee ALWAYS does that no one really sees becuase she is usually smiling, so I totally loved that!! Thanks for the amazing picures Chelsea we love them!!! :)

















I never realized how cute she looks even when she cries!! lol

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my GOSH! These are AMAZING!!!! I had no idea Chelsea was so talented. The new family pic of you guys is beautiful. And I LOVE the one of Brynlee at your feet looking up, standing in front of you guys, and watching you kiss. Priceless. Chelsea really caught some great moments. Bryn's hair sticking up is hilarious! Love that kid. Miss you!!!!!

The Studes said...

These aree Awesome! she really did a good job capturing you guys.
Sorry I have been so out of touch, I"ll have to tell you about it... lol

Em said...

Those pictures are crazy good. I am still loving you with dark hair too. Bryn is just too precious!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Super cute pics! Your family is adorable!! :)

k.young said...

Those are AWESOME. I love them all. Thanks for sharing them!

Belkycita said...

Those are SO cute!!
She capture so many different expressions of little Bryn.
You guys look too cute as a family. You do look really good with dark hair. I love the contrast, it reminds me of Emily's too. (contrast wise)

Ashley said...

AAAAHHHHH!!! MURPHY!!! The af 1st ward misses you!!! Hope to see you soon!!! those pictures are soooo cute
!!!

Amy said...

These are DARLING!!!!!! I LOVE them, who took these for you guys!!! Brynlee is the cutest EVER!!! DARLING DARLING DARLING!!!

Ben said...

What stinkin cute pix! We miss you guys!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

These really are great pics! You guys are such a cute family!!!

Chelsea said...

I love this pictures! The scrapbook program is called "Scrapbook Factory Deluxe" (Jake got it on Amazon for Christmas for me). If you have Adobe Photoshop, you can also download free templates online and do it in that program instead. It is so fast and easy! No mess for a baby to get into, no piles and boxes of supplies, simple to start and stop... You should get it!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU