Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weightloss Update

Well I have in total lost 11 pounds since my whiny complaining post about not being able to lose weight. This has been with the help from the HCG diet which I LOVE!!! It does miracles to your body!!! I started the HCG a few weeks ago and then had to stop after five days becuase I got sick. I maintained my weight for 2 weeks by watching portion sizes/eating healthy. I was worried I would put everything right back on after losing 7 pounds on HCG. But it is possible to keep it off, you definitely have to change your lifestyle and be committed though. I just started again on Mon and have lost another 4 pounds in the past 3 days. Don't get me wrong the diet totally sucks and I hate every minute of it, but oh how it is worth it when you get on the scale every morning and you weigh 1-2 pounds less than the day before! It's like magic!!! :) I will probably only do the HCG 5-7 more days because I don't have much more to lose. (which they don't recommend, they recommend doing it the full 20 days, I'm totally breaking the rules...oh well!) But today was the most exciting day, I weigh what I weighed when I was in 18!!! My body may not be as toned but it hey, I'll take what I can get!! haha I have been running and run 2.5 miles 3 times a week, I'm trying to go longer each time! It's taken me 3 weeks to get to that point and I am proud of myself!! Oh and that is while pushing a jogging stroller which is kinda hard to do I promise! I really want to run a 5K before winter and I want to train to run a 10K in spring! Hooray for weight loss, I feel so much better about myself, it really has been an accomplishment for me!!! No more complaing, if I don't like it, I can change it, but nothing in life comes easy!!!

7 comments:

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Great job!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!

Eric and Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I am so proud of you (and jealous... I just updated my blog about my weight issues)! Btw, I don't remember if I commented on your family pictures before, but they are SO GOOD!

Angie said...

So awesome! Kudos to you! Maybe I need to look into this diet.
I also would love to do some running, but I can only get 2 in my jogging stroller and Korban so doesn't like to ride his bike for longer than 2 seconds.. ;)

Alyssa said...

Wow! Good job! You could EASILY do a 5k.. you have been doing it 3 times a week already. Good goals.. that is awesome!

Em said...

You are looking so good! Way to go!

Belkycita said...

Wow!! getting hotter girl!
I can't believe it, I must look into this diet. Staying at a 5 star hotel for two weeks have done some serious damage to my already hopeless body.
But here the gym is across the street, so run I must!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That's awesome!!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU