Thursday, October 8, 2009

Utah State Fair

Well this is only posted a month late....but better late than never!! :) My sister and I took Brynlee to the fair with free tickets thanks to my mom.....it was fun this year becuase she LOVED looking at everything and seeing the animals and even took a ride on a couple rides. She really liked the carousel but the other ride which I don't even know what it was scared her to death! She pretty much cried the whole time!! lol I like to go to the state fair, but everything is SO overpriced it drives me crazy!! They even made ME have tickets to go on the rides with brynlee who also had to have tickets!! SO dumb!! She's 1!! It's not like she can go by herself!! Of course the food is so good, but still SO overpriced!! lol That's the fair for ya!! It was fun, we didn't stay long becuase it was really hot!! How I miss that warm weather already!! All in all it was fun and Brynlee actually enjoyed it....unlike last year she mostly slept through it all! :)


3 comments:

Em said...

I love her casual little outfit and how she is so entranced by the animals!

Amy said...

How fun for you guys! And free, even better. She looks absolutely ADORABLE as always.

Can't wait to see you tonight and yes you look amazing, good job the diet, so so hard, but you've done it.

Alyssa said...

I cant believe she is so big! And walking!! Is it bad that I think she is growing up too fast and I don't even see her?! The fairs are always fun, I look forward to them too, stupid overpriced stuff! Glad you had fun and she had fun too!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU