Friday, October 16, 2009

Murphy Family Pictures

We don't do family pictures like this very often becuase as simple as it would seem to get everyone together for a couple hours....it isn't!! lol I am the picture addict and probably drive everyone crazy....but once every 3 years isn't too much to ask right?? :) Sure do love this family, and I am so glad they accept me for who I am and love me even so!! My friend Haley Studebaker took these and she did a great job! The "adults" made things a little challenging becuase we were all concerned about the kiddos smiling and looking...Shouldn't it be the other way around?? lol But here they are...


Our Family


Than(Joe's Brother), Veena (Than's Wife:), Sarah & Aaron

Grandma Grandpa & Grand kids


All The Guys


All the Girls


Emily- Joe's sister. Isn't She gorgeous? :)


Andy- Joe's Brother. Aka Uncle Panda! :)


Mom & Dad Murphy


All the kids

The Whole Fam

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Ohh those are so good!!!
-Your haircut is SO cute!!!! please,promise if I go and visit you will do magic with my hair,please :-)
-I really believe Aaron has the perfect smile.
-Is Andy a CK model now? (Would you give him a hug from me? I haven't seen him in YEARS)
-Emily is WOW HOT!! love the longer hair!!! (another hug please, I also haven't seen her at all)
-I love that the girls are winning :-)
-Is there any way that I can get a big file of the very last picture so I ca drool over your gorgeousness everyday?

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU