Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I have very fond memories of going to a pumpkin patch during my childhood....we went to the same one every year in California. Before we lived there we would make a special trip and stay at my grandma's house just so we could go. This pumpkin patch was the best!! It had rope swings, hayrides out to the pumpkin field where the pumpkins were still growing on the vines, it had tons of yummy treats for sale, TONS of fun decorations to look at and things for kids to do. it was always a day long event and I remember never wanting to leave!! It was a tradition that didn't end until we moved too far away.... This was not your ordinary pumpkin patch by any means!! It was amazing!! :) Certainly nothing will compare...especially the place we went to last night!! haha It was fun though and brynlee enjoyed picking out her pumpkin...she still had no idea what we were doing and it was freezing cold, but at least we went!! Joe doesn't get home until later now...so we went along with my family for family night. Of course I left my camera at home...so these are from my phone. Sorry about the pink line along the bottom....my cover kept getting in the way!!




5 comments:

Veena said...

I have a place for you to try next year. It's at Vineyard Nursery in Orem and they transform part of the place and call it Pumpkinland. Sara loves it, even though there are no rope swings or hayrides to the pumpkin fields. But there is a mini corn maze just for little ones, bouncy slides and other fun things.

Anyway, it looked like Brynlee had a good time. She's such a cutie!!

Belkycita said...

How cute!! she looks cold.
Ohh I miss the pumpkin patch :-(

Em said...

She does look cute all bundled up in her favorite color!

cHeRi" said...

Oh I love going to the good ol pumpkin patch!! Have you tried cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point?? SO FUN! That is what we do every year and there are tracter rides a little train ride, games, bouncy things, food, slides a cornmaze and all sorts of entertainment!

Alyssa said...

Cute pictures! I loved going to the pumpkin patch this year, it was a blast! Looks like you guys had a good time too!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU