If I continue to keep a blog I've decided that it needs to be private...so if you would like to continue to read our blog let me know....if you want to send me your e-mail address send it to: kariannmurphy@yahoo.com! :)
Joe and I have lived happily ever after for 5 years now...We love being parents and can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! I am working as a cosmetologist 2 days a week, I absolutely love what I do...But first and foremost I am a Mom. I love being a Mom, there is nothing like it. Joe is an electrician. He loves basketball, football, golf, and working out. He is such a cute dad and an amazing husband! Brynlee is continually growing and cracks me up every day! She is a little ball of energy with a sassy stubborn personality already! Heaven help us...we are in for it with her!! Brooklyn is the chubbiest, happiest, baby!! Her smile and laugh are so contagious and she is such a blessing to our life!!
11 comments:
claytandkels@yahoo.com
Of course I still wanna read your blog!!
jayyree@yahoo.com
Hey our email address is:
seanboyx96@gmail.com
Why are you thinking about not writing your blog anymore?
Well, if you do write it, I want an invite!
katabing@hotmail.com
me please...
angiesmurphy@hotmail.com
Of course I want to keep reading!!!! I think you have my email already : )
tracisuezim@gmail.com
I would love an invite...chereseypoo@hotmail.com THANKS!!!
I would love an invite...chereseypoo@hotmail.com THANKS!!!
Yes please!
korinecard@gmail.com
Oh I want in too!
please :-)
Post a Comment