Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh what a week.......

Sometimes I wish I could get on here and say everything I ever wanted to say without any hesitation....this is not the case for me. I have a really hard time letting people "in" to my life and sometimes i feel like things are just too private or too special to share. So since I do not want to say what has been going on in my life I am not going to. I really hope everyone can understand and I really hope no one will ask questions. All I am going to say is all the things I feel and all the things I have learned in the past week becuase it truly has been the worst/most emotional/most amazing/and most testimony building week OF MY LIFE!!!!! As i sit back and reflect my feelings I immediately know and feel that miracles do happen!! That the church is true and that if it weren't then there would be no point to anything!!! I am so thankful for family. So thankful for their strength and for their love... I am thankful for their prayers and their willingness to love unconditionally....I am so thankful for prayer. So thankful that when I feel so alone, I can get on my knees and pray with all my heart and soul for comfort and strength!! I truly know it is the strength of the Lord that got me through every minute of last week and that continually keeps me going everyday....I am thankful for the Love of an amazing Man who I get to call my husband. There are so many reasons I don't deserve his love, his patience, his understanding, or him!! But even with all of my imperfections he still loves me. He is amazing and I feel so blessed I am married to him!! I really don't know what my life would be without him....i feel like I would be nothing!! Lastly, I am so grateful for a little girl who has come to OUR family and that I get the chance to be with forever. Brynlee has been my light in a very hard week....she is what put a smile on my face when all I wanted to do was cry. She knew I needed to be loved and she was there, her little squishy self, giving me loves, and cuddles, and kisses.. I love her with all my heart!! I will never forget that when I couldn't sleep, she would wake up and cry for me...something she NEVER does!! I got to rock her back to sleep and hold her in my arms....all my anxiety and worry would melt away and It was just her and I....in the middle of the night, in the dark room, humming primary songs and me watching her sleep....I don't ever get these moments with her. She usually doesn't want to cuddle, or rock, or snuggle!! She always knows just what I need when I need it!! I know everything happens for a reason, and that we learn from the struggles and the hardships in our lives....I will be stronger, I will be a better person becuase of this past week.....I am just very very thankful.....

7 comments:

The Studes said...

Breathe... and here is a hug *squeeze*
Everything happens for a reason, atleast that is what I tell myself when crap happens. =)

k.young said...

Well, I wish I knew more, but I won't ask. :)
I am glad you made it through your hard week. That was such a sweet post. Thanks for sharing.

Belkycita said...

Oh pretty girl!! sending tons of love from my side of the world.
and.. thanks for your testimony, believe it or not in your post you have given someone else the strength to carry on. Thanks!

cHeRi" said...

Hang in there girl!! Thank you for sharing your love of the gospel! You are amazing...from what I know of ya =)

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Hang in there Kariann! Everything does happen for a reason... and you are so strong and wonderful and you will get through it all. Thanks for sharing this post! Love ya!

Angie said...

I am hoping that these last weeks have been better for you!
Thank you for all of the support that you give to me through my blog. You are truly an amazing person and I was touched by your post! I will have to say that being married to Murphy's is an amazing experience! I know that El was sent just for me!

Em said...

That was a really sweet post. I'm so glad we're in the same family.

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU