Well I am finally getting around to posting these pictures that my good friend Haylie did. She did such a great job and I had way too many I liked I really am struggling which ones to print off and hang in my house! I can't believe how big my little girl is getting...time sure does fly!! I am MOSTLY okay with it now becuase I know I have a new baby coming in 4 very short months!! But it is still crazy for me to be buying 2T clothes or larger and letting her be so independent is a hard also...well only for me, she takes every opportunity to be a "Big Girl"! I sure do love her though, she is my world!!!
If you ever want Haylie to take some pictures for you she does an awesome job!! http://www.haylielynphoto.blogspot.com/
First off, WAY TO BLOG SOMETHING!!! Second off, holy crap, she is adorable. I'm not sure what picture to choose, but I do believe one of them will soon be prominently displayed in my living room.
So many cute pictures!!! I love the ones with Brynlee in the box, holding her toes. I think I might have to look up your friend. It's about time I got some photos of my kids!
Joe and I have lived happily ever after for 5 years now...We love being parents and can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! I am working as a cosmetologist 2 days a week, I absolutely love what I do...But first and foremost I am a Mom. I love being a Mom, there is nothing like it. Joe is an electrician. He loves basketball, football, golf, and working out. He is such a cute dad and an amazing husband! Brynlee is continually growing and cracks me up every day! She is a little ball of energy with a sassy stubborn personality already! Heaven help us...we are in for it with her!! Brooklyn is the chubbiest, happiest, baby!! Her smile and laugh are so contagious and she is such a blessing to our life!!
3 comments:
First off, WAY TO BLOG SOMETHING!!! Second off, holy crap, she is adorable. I'm not sure what picture to choose, but I do believe one of them will soon be prominently displayed in my living room.
So many cute pictures!!! I love the ones with Brynlee in the box, holding her toes. I think I might have to look up your friend. It's about time I got some photos of my kids!
What a HAM!!!!
Ohh too hard to choose, she's too cute!
Post a Comment