So after reading a family members post of her "I wants," I thought I would make my list of things I want....Especially because lately I have been a very I WANT, WANT, WANT person too!!
I want a professional landscaper to come in and re-do both my yards!! I don't want to pay for it though! :)
I want my spare bedroom to be cleaned out and the next baby room to be finished.
I want my bathroom to be magically painted while I am sleeping! :)
I want warm weather!!!
I want Summer all year long!!!
I want to go on a Vacation.
I want my toes painted.
I want a back massage.
I want to be out of debt.
I want to spend more time with my husband!!
I sure do want a lot more...but this is a pretty good list....I don't want to sound too awful!! lol


3 comments:
LOVE IT!
On my I want list today: I want Helam to act like a one year old and not a two year old! Geeze this kid is CRAZY!!!
I might have to do this! I have soo many I wants.. it would probably never end tho!!
I share so many of those wants! Hope you at least got a few of them since then!
Post a Comment