Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Bump

By this point I would actually say it is more than a "Bump..." But I am actually feeling really good for the most part and enjoying this middle part of the pregnancy. I know I really only have May to enjoy before I start becoming more pregnant and miserable so I am going to enjoy it!! I am WAY more active with this pregnancy than with Brynlee and I think that is helping keep the extra weight off. I am trying to eat better and not eat tons of junk. I feel so much better so far so I am going to stick with it!! I don't think I have "officially" announced on my blog that we are having another GIRL!! Even though I was selfishly hoping for a boy so we could have one of each and be done, I am SO excited to have another little girl and a sister for Brynlee. We have also officially decided that her name is going to be Brooklyn Deon. No we aren't naming all our girls with "B" names, it has been one we loved since we knew she was a girl, one we could both agree on, and it just fits! It feels right and when it feels right there is no denying it! The middle name it Joe's Mom's middle name as well as his sister Emily's middle name. We are so excited they are both okay with us using it becuase we are honored to have her middle name be after such amazing people!! :) I am very excited to meet her and hold her and see what she looks like....but I can also wait much better this time around! I am enjoying sleeping through the night, not nursing yet, not having spit up everywhere, and changing a million diapers a day. Newborns are much easier to take care of inside the womb!! She can enjoy it all she wants I don't think I am quite ready for her yet!! Good thing I do have 3 more months!! We sure do love her already though, and I hope she keeps getting bigger and my "bump" keeps growing!!

7 comments:

The Studes said...

What a beautiful name I am seriously in LOVE! I will try and come visit you when I get back in town I miss your smiling face and your infectious laugh. see you soon and congrats again!!!

Veena said...

I really think your baby bump is so cute! I'm really glad you are feeling better these days and I hope it lasts through June and July too!

Em said...

I LOVE that her middle name will be Deon! So sweet. You look great!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! I'm soo envious! CUTE name too!

Belkycita said...

Oh my you look amazing!!! that is just a tiny bump:-)
As always do ,you look duper cute.
Another girl :-) I think two girls is a super cute combination. Matching dresses, pink pink pink, skirts and ballerinas. I might be biased though :-)

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Oh that is so exciting that you are having another little girl!! Brynlee and her will be the best of friends. I love the name that you picked out it fits really cute with Brynlee's name as well. Oh by the way you look awesome!! I wish I would have looked that cute when I was pregnant. Cute girl!

Amy said...

Woo Hoo I can see your cute little family again. Thanks for the invite, it was SOOO good to see you the other day, seriously you are the cutest pregnant girl I've EVER seen.

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU