Well I made a promise to my best friend Amy who is working in Canada for the summer that I would update my blog more so she could keep up with our life....I have pretty much SUCKED at this for the past 2 weeks since she has been gone....so I will start with before she left by posting our Hogle Zoo outing!! It was so much fun, the weather was great, and it was the first time for Bryn and I at the zoo! Of course Brynlee LOVED it, and she really did awesome the whole time. The things I learned from the Zoo experience are as follows:
1. Brynlee's favorite animals are the Monkeys, Giraffes, and Elephants.
2. She can say TONS of animal names that I had no idea she even knew!
3. Going to the Zoo while pregnant will insure at least 6 trips to the bathroom in a 3 hour span! The zoo has A LOT of bathrooms...such a great thing!!
4. Having 2 adults and 1 toddler works great!! Also great to have a friend pushing the stroller up and down all the hills so the fat pregnant mom doesn't have to!! lol
5. It is the best way to wear out a busy toddler in a short amount of time!! :)
We really did have so much fun and I totally want to go back soon!! It was also a bittersweet day because my best friend Amy who is pretty much like a sister to me was going to be flying out the next day to Alaska/Canada to work for the summer...we do so much together, Brynlee adores her, and I seriously talk to her more than what is probably healthy! lol I knew it would be hard to say goodbye and it definitely was...but at least she is coming back in Sept. and won't be gone forever! It is weird to have her gone now...my phones rings much much less, I haven't done near as much shopping (Joe is very glad in that aspect), and I am really going to miss her through the big events of the summer...birthdays...a new baby....etc... This was a great last day together and I can't wait to see you in September Amy!! We sure do miss you!!


1 comment:
How fun! I haven't ever seen Amy with something other than blond hair. Cute!
Post a Comment