Sunday, June 13, 2010

St. George Vacation

We went on our annual Murphy Family vacation to St. George for a week. We don't always go to St. George, but since I am pretty pregnant and it is only 4 hours away it seemed like the best option. We actually ended up going to the same house as last year becuase the backyard and pool are so awesome! I personally LOVE St. George and could definitely live there, if I had a pool in my backyard!! lol We had alot of fun and the weather could not have been more perfect!! We spent 90% of the time in the backyard and in the pool and it was great!! We did get to see some movies, the boys golfed, and the girls got pedicures. But all in all it was a lazy week of nothing but sun!! To me, the PERFECT vacation!! I did realize how OCD I am living in a house with so many people. Joe and I decided I SERIOUSLY have problems...and they are probably worse since I am pregnant! lol My goal since I have been back is to TRY and take a chill pill on some of the OCD tendanceis I have. I have been mostly successful and am going to try really hard to let go of the stupid small things that make me crazy!!!! All in all it was just what Joe and I both needed and I especially LOVED getting tan!! It always makes me feel better to have some color, especially when you feel so frumpy being pregnant! Who knew tanning the back of your legs would be so hard though when prego??!! ;) Beware, I posted TONS of pictures below!








Dancing With Dad


The Boys played lots of Basketball


We did bring Brynlee's little pool to play in and it was a big hit for her and Aaron (her cousin)


Joe's face is hilarious here!






Lots of Splashing!!


My little baby is growing up SO fast!!

5 comments:

Em said...

Bryn looks so cute in those pictures. That vacation will always be known for her saying "okay" in her sing-song voice every time she meant yes.

Danielle said...

Looks like such a fun vaca and Brynlee is ADORABLE!

Belkycita said...

You guys know how to live life!
Bryn looks ADORABLE!! her swimsuits are just too cute!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Sounds like a nice vacation. If only we could get some sunshine to stay around these days. Brynlee is getting so big!! She is an absolute doll!! Hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see your cute little babe.

Amy Maire Hanson said...

I can't believe how much Bryn has changed since I left! I miss you guys sooo much! Thanks for all the pics! I love them!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU