Saturday, July 31, 2010

Motherhood and Stretch Marks!

The inevitable finally happened! After months of lotions, oils, vitamin E and so on....3 little stretch marks just popped out this week! This is rather dumb to blog about...but for me it was devastating!! I didn't get any stretch marks with Brynlee and tried really hard to prevent them with this pregnancy but with no avail I am now reminded everyday of one of the sacrifices of being a Mother. I have finally come to terms with the new little friends on my belly. To me they represent the love I have for my little girls. Even though Brooklyn isn't born yet I love her more than I ever thought possible. It is amazing to me how much you can love someone, and I worried for just a minute I wouldn't have enough love for 2 kids. But that is such a silly notion. I love them both so much! Brynlee has been my world for the past 2 years and I am so glad she came to our family and that I get to be here Mom! She reminds me everyday how lucky I am even in the worst moments it is all worth it!! I cannot wait for our little baby to arrive! I find myself more impatient everyday!! All of the pregnancy hardships will all be wiped away and forgotten the minute I see her and those dumb little stretch marks will never matter!! All that matters is that I am blessed enough to have the opportunity to have children, for them to be healthy, and that I get to love them with all my heart!! Thank you stretch marks for reminding me everyday of how blessed I really am!!

Sneak Peek at the Maternity Pictures my awesome friend did. They are so sweet and I can't wait to see the rest!!


3 comments:

Em said...

Those are pretty much the cutest pictures ever, and you're still more than beautiful!

Veena said...

I love the pictures! You and Bryn are so cute! I wondered a little too, before Aaron was born, if it was possible to love another as much as I loved Sara. But I think your heart just grows and grows and grows. Each day I think I love them more and more. Maybe one day my heart is gonna explode. :)

Belkycita said...

you look AMAZING in those pictures!!!
I think we all feel the same way when we are about to have our second baby.
I can't wait to see her :-)

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU