Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Sneak Peek Maternity Pics!!

So I have two awesome friends who do amazing photography...both of them wanted to use me as models for maternity pics. In this shoot we had fun shooting some headband/flowers for another project she is working on and we got some cute ones of Brynlee too. I am lucky to have such great friends with such great talents!!

Go to this link to see more!!

http://thatsmephoto.com/blog/?p=93


3 comments:

The Studes said...

thanks for the Shout OUt Kariann!!! you are awesome for letting me pick on you that afternoon =)

Kariann said...

Well you are awesome for doing them!! They are really cute, I really love them!!

Em said...

Oh wow, you look stunning in those pictures, and Bryn is just precious!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU