Oh my Brynlee my Brynlee....how I love this little girl!! These are some pictures that my friend Nemiha did when she did some maternity ones of me a month or so ago....I can't believe my baby is already 2!! She is such a funny, spunky, sassy, stubborn, sweet, happy girl and I just love her to pieces!! She has been SO awesome with her new little sister and has been a HUGE help to me!! I seriously cannot believe how "grown up" she seems now. Everyone told me I would be so surprised how grown up they become with a newborn around...they were right!! She has changed leaps and bounds since the arrival of Brooklyn. She doesn't even seem like a typical 2 year old with crazy tantrums...she is the proud big sister and mommy's little helper! I seriously cannot beleive how awesome she has been through all this and I am so lucky!! She is SO full of personality and I LOVE it!! She keeps me sane most days by makingme laugh and I just can't get enough of her smile!! These pictures totally show who my little Brynlee really is!! Thanks Nemiha for capturing them!!
Joe and I have lived happily ever after for 5 years now...We love being parents and can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! I am working as a cosmetologist 2 days a week, I absolutely love what I do...But first and foremost I am a Mom. I love being a Mom, there is nothing like it. Joe is an electrician. He loves basketball, football, golf, and working out. He is such a cute dad and an amazing husband! Brynlee is continually growing and cracks me up every day! She is a little ball of energy with a sassy stubborn personality already! Heaven help us...we are in for it with her!! Brooklyn is the chubbiest, happiest, baby!! Her smile and laugh are so contagious and she is such a blessing to our life!!
2 comments:
Super cute!, you're friend is really good too.
Although this time the model should get all the credit :-)
Oh my gosh, she's adorable. I love that smile!
Post a Comment