Brooklyn has acquired many nicknames since she has been born..."Chub Chub" "Chubby Cheekers" "Chunky Monkey" etc....in other words she is a fat, rolly baby and I LOVE it!! Brooklyn is growing so fast...she is 2 1/2 months and almost 15 pounds!!! What happened to my little newborn...???? She is such a little pig and eats not a minute longer than every 2 hours!! She started smiling a few weeks ago and now she is giving me HUGE smiles and giggles! It is probably my most favorite thing in the world!! She is spoiled rotten, loves being held (what baby doesn't?) and has a really funny personality already! She is VERY particular about certain things...1. Her blankets...they have to be super soft and fuzzy! 2. Her bottles have to be the perfect warm temperature or she absolutley refuses to eat no matter how hungry she is. 3. She doesn't like hats. 4. She is very snoopy and if she can't see what she wants to see she will let you know! A change in position is crucial every 5-10 minutes. 5. She wants to sit up dang it! She is a big girl, doesn't want to be held like a baby anymore, and thinks she is much older than she really is. lol She is such a good baby!! She is pretty patient for the most part only becuase she has to be...sometimes after crying like 3 or so minutes she just gives up and goes to sleep. I always feel like a horrible mom, but really, it's okay if babies cry for a little. Especially when you have another bum to change, mouth to feed, and busy big sister to enetertain. That is one thing SO different about having a second baby...you know they will survive, you know YOU will survive, and you know you can do it becuase you have done it before. We have our moments, but for the most part I think we are handling this 2 kid thing pretty good now!! If you would have asked me the first 6 weeks of her life I would tell you I wasn't having anymore babies....now....I already know I want another!! lol She is SUCH a good sleeper since I put her on formula...she sleeps from 9:30 or 10pm until 5am eats A LOT and goes back to sleep until 9! Could I ask for more?? Heck no!!! Her rolls on her legs, her fat cheeks, and her chubby smile just get me everytime!! Oh how I love my little chub!!
Drum roll please........and now the progression of the chubbiness!! Enjoy!! :)







8 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am in love. So cute I can hardly stand it!
She is darling.
You are giving me hope that I will actually survive the first few months of being the mother of two kids.
She is sooo cute! I love the chub too!
She is such a cutie! I just wanna squish her...
XO
So cute!!!
you just want to squish her chubby legs.
That Brooklyn is such a cutie pie!!! I echo Em, I love her sooo much!
ahh!! she is so cute!! I absolutely LOVE her newborn pics!
I don't feel so bad--she and I kind of look alike! Thank you, Brooklyn, for raising my self esteem (we even have almost the same amount of hair--although I think she may have a little more than I do!)
Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment