Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Me....

Okay everyone! I am going to be the first to admit that I seriously struggle with blogging. But the other day one of my dearest clients/friends lite a spark in me to be better. I don't keep a journal so this is the least I can do! I am going to try really really really hard to post even if it is a small post so I can keep track of my kids little achievements and the happenings in my life since I rarely even know what day of the week it is or what I ate at my last meal! :)

FIRST!! For those of you who haven't heard WE ARE PREGNANT AGAIN!! What a surprise to us!! We overcame the shock...mostly me who cried for days....and I think I am excited now...maybe still a little shocked, but getting used to the idea! I am due November 3. Brooklyn and this baby will be 15 months a part!! OH MY GOSH it's going to be crazy!!! The baby looks healthy and I really had no idea that I was pregnant. I usually get SOOO sick with my babies and that is the tell sign. But this time around I have been pretty good! A little nauseated at times...but for the most part feeling pretty good other than I think I could sleep anytime, anywhere!! I cannot thank Heavenly Father enough for letting me not be so sick, I really and truly could not get through this if I were sick.

SECOND!! My work closed down a little over a month ago and I had to quickly move to another salon which is actually closer to my house. I have loved it...it has been pretty stressful with the transition but I think I finally have the hang of things! Thank you to all my friends, and family, and clients who continue to support me and give me the opportunity to do what I love. I love all of you SO much...I have become probably too attached, but I really care for every person that sits in my chair more than anyone will ever know!! :)

THIRD!! My girls are getting SO big!! They are growing up SO fast before my very eyes!! A few things that I don't want to forget....

Brooklyn: 8 months and the girl LOVES the eat. She is 21.5 lbs. and she will pretty much eat anything she can get her hands on including the dogs tail the other day. She was left with a mouth full of hair! Sick!! She has 6 teeth and is such a chubby, happy little baby!! She is learning to stick up for herself and when big sister takes her toy she freaks out until she gets it back!! She loves to sit and play and chew on toys, loves to swing in her swing outside, and loves her big sister! She laughs and laughs at her and eats up any attention she gets from her. She is such a little angel baby...I love her so much!!

Brynlee: aka "Sassy Pants" in our house is such a little helper. She wants to help me do the dishes, clean the house, do the laundry, cook, and really anything else!! She helps so much with Brooklyn and even the dog. She is officially potty trained even through the night and I am LOVING it!! :) She is ADDICTED to Mickey Mouse Club House and would watch it EVERY minute of EVERY day if I would let her. She still has her meltdowns when she doesn't get her way but she is getting better. She LOVES her extended family. She asks me everyday who she will get to see. Gramie, Papa, Em, Madi, Grandma Murphy, Grandpa Murphy, Aaron, Sara, Jodi etc....She continually cracks me up with the things she says and come up with. "Oh jeeze, we are in the Ghetto." "Oh mom this is so cute, will you buy it for me??" "Stop being a brat mama!!" "Ewwww Brooklyn, you stink, how come you don't poop on the potty like me??" "Oh sick! Brooklyn pooped, hurry mom she stinks!!" "Oh what a beautiful day...the sun is shining and the birds are singing, isn't it beautiful mom?" She is too smart for her own good...she keeps me on my toes and I love her to pieces!!

Well that is our life for now...I need to get to cleaning the house! Here are some pictures to enjoy!!





 First Piggy Tails
 Seriously, look at the gut on Brooklyn!! hahaha
Grocery Cart Loves...

6 comments:

k.young said...

Love it!!
Welcome back!!

Em said...

Yay for a blog post about my beautiful little nieces! I seriously want to squish Brooklyn.

The Studes said...

I"m pretty sure I did oass out from you actually updating your blog!

Veena said...

Love, love, love! Thanks for the update. I love all the pictures of your cute little ladies!

Belkycita said...

Great pictures! they are Super cute and BIG!!
So excited to see more :_)

Sarah said...

PREGO!!??!! Oh my gosh I had no idea. Congrats!!! Really exciting, though I can imagine the shock. At least you have a great helper in Big B and I'm sure Little B will get the hang of it too. I think it's better to have kids close in age because not only are they all in the house at the same time, but then they'll all be out of the house (like at school) at the same time too! Just keep that in mind--it'll get you through, I promise. ;) Love you, so happy for you!!
XO

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU