Abby was our first baby when Joe and I were first married...She is a beagle and she is almost 2 years old. She is a VERY strange dog! People probably think we beat her or something becuase she has social anxiety or something wrong with her becuase she FREAKS out when"new" people come around! Because of this we were a little worried about her and a new baby. At first she wasn't too sure about her and got annoyed that no one would pay any attention to her anymore. She would go in the other room and pout! Not i think she realizes Brynlee isn't going anywhere anytime soon and is starting to warm up to her. Both Brynlee and Abby are cuddlers...this morning after sneaking off the couch from Brynlee to get ready before she woke up...10 minutes later I came back to find Abby all snuggled up next to Brynlee! So cute! Hopefully her and Bryn can continue to be friends...and hopefully Brynlee can annoy her as she gets older and wants to play with her, ride her, pull her ears etc... becuase Abby has done her fair share of annoying us! :)
Brynlee was even smiling in her sleep! :)
Brynlee was even smiling in her sleep! :)


8 comments:
That is too cute!! the little smile and all.
So cute. What a cute picture of them cuddling.
What cute pics! Brynlee is so cute with her little smile!
That picture of Brynlee smiling is priceless, I LOVE it. We love dogs around the Murphy house, we really miss our Dutchy so cherish these little moments, even when the dog can be annoying. Very cute.
Hey good job on Traci's hair, it looks GREAT!
so cute. Brynlee is getting so big =) I love how you are doing a picture of the week of Bryn
So cute!! I'm sure that Brynlee will do her share of annoying Abby sooner than you think. Once Aaron started to crawl he was all over Bronco.
How sweet! I love that she is smiling in her sleep
well good i am glad i am not the only nerd lol! i am just a tv junkie lol that sounds so bad to say!
Post a Comment