Friday, September 26, 2008

I Am..........

*I am....Ready to go to bed, but my baby is not....
*I think....After buying new clothes today, I should start losing this baby weight! It was very depressing trying on clothes and buying bigger sizes!
*I know....I am madly in love with me husband and baby!
*I want....a house so badly!
*I have....an amazing friend who always makes my days better! Thanks for cheering me up today Amy H.! :)
*I miss....My husband! Man is time limited...I feel like I never see him!
*I fear....of losing my parents, I don't know what I would do without either of them!
*I feel....that I am too hard on myself! I always feel like the worst wife, mom, friend, etc...
*I hear....A very strange show Joe is watching and Brynlee being fussy becuase she is SO tired!
*I smell....My wall plug in...lol
*I crave....sweets ALL the time too! I bet I could lose weight if I quit eating sweets!
*I cry....much too often! Especially when I get really stressed...
*I search...the match to my other shoe ALL THE TIME! I need a walk in closet and better organization for my shoes!
*I wonder....why my dog is so naughty! Just when I think she is completely house trained I come home to pee on my carpet!
*I regret....Not finishing 1 math class and getting my associates degree before beauty school...
*I wish....all our doctor bills were paid off! Sheesh, having a baby is expensive!
*I love....spening my days with Brynlee, I LOVE that she smiles and talks to me now!
*I care....way too much about what people think of me...dumb I know!
*I always....have a water bottle with me. I am ALWAYS so thirsty!
*I worry....about Brynlee getting her first shots on tuesday...
*I am not....the most patient person.
*I remember....when I could fit into my favorite pair of jeans!
*I believe....in Santa! I love Santa! :)
*I sing...when I am feeling sad. I have a "sad" CD and sing my blues away!
*I don't always....get what I want.
*I argue....with my husband sometimes...
*I write....grocery lists, to do lists, and bills to be paid lists! There is a list for everything!
*I lose....when I am not grateful for what I have...I always need reality checks!
*I listen....to the little coos and sounds of my baby.
*I don't understand...politics.
*I can usually be found....Nursing. lol I really feel like that's all I do, but I love it!
*I need....to start exercising!
*I forget....how to play the piano...I wish I would have stuck with that in High School. I once won 4th place in a United State Wide competition for my age group...now I cannot even read music anymore! :(
*I am happy....That I have such a beautiful daughter, adoring husband, and awesome family!

I tag anyone who wants to do this! It is fun! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

So so so so cute. I love doing these because we find out just a little bit more about ourselves and I find out cute things about you. Loved it. Hope you're having a good day.

Veena said...

Yes, I learned more about you too. This was a fun tag because it gave me an opportunity to say things that I never really tell people. So our anniversary is Nov. 10th and we get to go away before that, but I love stepping away from the world to remember the day we got married.

Angie said...

Great Post!!! It is interesting how much we all have in common.
Thanks for sharing..
BTW, your baby is so dang cute!!!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU