Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lake Party!

The end of summer is coming to a close and with that are lots of family birthdays! This past week was my dad's birthday. We went over Labor Day weekend to Willard Bay and my sister and brother-in-law brought some wave runners to play with! I was a little worried about bringing Brynlee because I didn't want her to get too hot. We decided we would just play it by ear and if she seemed too hot or too grumpy we would leave. She did awesome!! Luckily it wasn't too hot and we had a huge canopy for shade. It was so much fun! Joe got to see my wild side on the water and kept reminding me to not kill us because we did have a daughter back on shore!! lol I successfully threw us off many times, knocked the wind out of us, and threw Joe off while I stayed on! YES!! It was the most exercise I had in 9 months! Man did I suffer the next 4 days!! :) We also got to see baptisms happen at the Lake...very interesting!! Singing and clapping as they praised the Lord! It was pretty funny...cool though that they were not ashamed or embarrassed of their religion in front of tons of people on the beach...I learned alot from them even though their way of baptism and ours are a little different! I decided Brynlee loved the Lake! She was just super relaxed and laid back the whole day! Man did we all sleep good that night too! I can't wait until next summer when she can play in the water! Happy birthday Dad, Michael, Veena, & Emily... all our September birthdays!!!


She had to have a hat on otherwise she wouldn't open her eyes because it was so bright!


Little something I put together for my Dad who loves hiking and the little REI camping guy with the motto "Life is Good."



Olive Garden lunch, brynlee looks like she just saw a ghost! haha


Grandpa Packer & Brynlee :)

2 comments:

k.young said...

So cute!! How fun to have her do so well at the lake!! Little babies are so hard sometimes!

Veena said...

Sounds like you had a great time. That sounds like the best way to end the summer to me.

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU