Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 Month Shots

Well Brynlee had her 2 month check up/shots yesterday...Everything was going great and she was all smiles until she got the shots! Sinces the shots she has been so sad and had a VERY rough night last night! On the bright side she now weighs 10lb. 15oz. and is 23 inches long. She is in the 50th and 60th percentile for everything which is good! But now it's just so sad becuase every time she even moves her legs she cries! :( Breaks my heart! I'm keeping on Tylenol all day today too, I'm afraid how she would be if I wasn't giving it to her every 4 hours... :S She seems a little bit better today...I think we are both just really tired from not sleeping last night!! Just when she was sleeping 6 hours straight I have mess it all up by the shots! haha Isn't it the worst when your child is crying in pain and there is nothing you can do? I'm absolutley dreading the teething process!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Shots are no fun. I dread everytime I have to take my kids in. I feel your pain. The bright side is, she will be back to her cute self before long!

Amy said...

I bawled my eyes out when Taylor got his first shots, it was kind of embarrassing, but I HATED it. I guess with each kid you get better because I haven't even shed a tear for Mya, I still hate it, but I know it's for their own good. Glad it's over for you!

The Studes said...

when she gets her 4 mth shots give her Tylenol before had and then have a little "ice baby" for her when she's done. it's helps out A TON! I did that for Avi and she was fine the rest of the day. (that is with occasional Tylenol)

k.young said...

Shots are the worst. I hate it when KEELIA gets shots. And isn't that always the way...when you have them sleeping something always throws them off.

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Oh man thats so sad, i would have cried i am such a cry baby, i will have such a hard time when i have a baby watching them get their shots! She is freakin adorable though!

Veena said...

It's so heartbreaking to see a baby get their shots. I feel horrible every time Aaron gets his. Sara's going to have her 5 year old pre-K shots here in a couple of months and I am dreading it.

Traci said...

I hear you!!!! I HATE shots, but I think everyone already knows that. I hope that she does better for you tonight!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU