Okay okay...I get grief from my husband all the time that I am addicted to getting Brynlee's pictures taken. I have come to conclusion that maybe I am a little obsessed! But I just think she is so cute, and I think she changes so fast I want to have lots of memories! The only problem I am going to run into is when we have more kids I will have to make sure to get the same amount of pictures of them so I don't get the classic "You loved them the most, look how many pictures they have!" These are some of her Halloween Pictures and they totally caught a coulple of her smiles!




8 comments:
So CUTE!!!
Don't feel bad, I took Elena to get her pictures taken every two months.
I don't have half of those of Victoria.
Awesome pictures! She is so precious..
There is never too many pictures in my book, ADORABLE!!!!!
I can't blame you! She is adorable and those pictures are precious! But I am sorry to tell you, you probably won't get as many pictures of the other kids as you do of her. It is way too hard! But you are a super mom so maybe you will!
Kariann! It has been to long. I found you on Alisa's blog page and thought I would say hi. Your little girl is so darling and I love her name. You can never get to many photos of your baby, so don't worry about that. How have you been doing?
Of course you can add me as a friend! We have been out of touch for to long. I guess being married and having a kid can do that to a person. Thank goodness for blogging, cause now I can keep in touch with you and other people. I am doing good, just working taking care of Audrey and waiting for Sean to get finished with school. Where are you living these days? I am living up in Roy.
What a cute page!! I feel a little out of wack cause I didn't even know you had an adorable baby girl! Congrats, she is adorable!! So how are things going?!
Adorable. Where do you get all of those perfect head bands! They seriously make my day, they're so cute!!!
Post a Comment