Monday, March 2, 2009
Moving.....??
Well it is official!! We are going to try and buy our very first real house!!! I'm very excited about the whole situation other than leaving our ward! :( We have fallen madly in love with everyone here and really hate to move....but with the housing market the way it is we are going to try and take advantage of being able to AFFORD buying a house right now! Since we do own our condo we are going to rent it out...as soon as we can get renters in we are house hunting!!! YEAH!!! I'm so excited to have a backyard, garage, MORE STORAGE, and more room to breath!!! I feel like the walls of my little place with ALL the baby stuff are closing in on me everyday!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up becuase if we cannot find renters all of this is still just a dream...but I'm pretty sure we will be able to! It is officially going to be for rent this week and we will see what happens!! We are probably going to live with our in laws for a month or so until a house closes...we just don't want to make any offers until we have renters in a lease here first!! I'm so glad both our families are so supportive and willing to help in any way they can! The wheels are in motion though and after TONS of research of ALL our options, prayer, and fasting this is what we need to do right now! I really hope it all works according to plan and I REALLY hope to be in a bigger place SOON!!!! YEAH!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Day In NICU
Doing Much Better In NICU
First Day NICU


10 comments:
Yay!! How fun. I hope everything works out for you. How neat to have your very own house! I can't wait to hear how things go for you guys. Keep us updated!
Oh wow, sending good vibes from this side of the country!!!
How exciting!! To have your own home and to have extra space will be nice.I hope you can get into a home soon. =)
HAHAHAHA! I just saw that you tagged me... sorry a little slow. That was fun reading about you and getting to know you better. I'm with you on the shoes, I've gotten way better though! So sad to hear about Brynlee and coming out of the anesthesia :(. That's the worst part, but what a difference it will be, YAY! In fact, Jaden is 10 and our ENT just suggested tubes in her ears. It never ends. Congrats on the house hunting!
Okay so did I miss where it is that you will be moving to? Let me know, but how fun for you guys, woo hoo! I'll keep my eye out for some renters okay!
That sounds like what we're gonna do, only we're not at the house part yet. Why not have someone else pay a mortgage for you while you get all the benefits, right? That's cool.
How exciting for you guys!! Where are you looking to move?
YAY!! THAT IS AWESOME! SO I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO RENT IT OUT FOR?? MY SISTER IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE UNTIL LIKE DECEMBER OR SO...SO LET ME KNOW!!
I am really excited for you guys! We will miss you but it will be good to get into a house! I hope it will all work out!
Have you already found a house? I wish we could afford a house right now because like you said.. its a perfect time! I hope everything works out for you guys!
Post a Comment