Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brynlee is 8 Months Old

I have been such a slacker in blogging...1. Because I am so busy the only time I have to think is when I should be sleeping at night and I lay awake thinking of all the stupid things I need to do. 2. Because we are still in the process of renting our condo out (which we have someone YEAH!!) and 3. Because we have no place to move to because we haven't found a house we LOVE!! Plenty of ones we like...but I'm not buying something I just like... lol Anyways...with all the craziness going on I have totally just realized that tomorrow Brynlee is 8 months old!! I can't believe it!! Seriously when people say time flies, they weren't kidding!!! She changes every single day!! I love it!! She is learning so much so fast and it really is amazing how much she is changing!! Some of my favorite things she does are:
*She laughs at just about anything, and give you a courtesy laugh all the time!
*Her smile is awesome, it takes up her whole face, and now she is looking like a vampire with her eye teeth coming in on top!
*She LOVES food, especially if she can feed herself. Bread, fruit, graduate puff things, you name it she'll eat it!!
*She pulls herself up on everything, and is starting to walk along the couch, crib, whatever she is holding on to.
*She loves watching basketball or ESPN with her dad. She seriously sits on the couch in a daze watching it with him.
*She loves to get into everything. The wipes, my purse, paper, anything she shouldn't get putting in her mouth is what she loves the most!
*She waves at people, it is so cute!! She waves hello and goodbye.
*She is becoming more vocal, when she is excited I can tell, when she is hungry and I'm not getting out the "goods" fast enough I can tell, lol when she is being a brat I can tell, all her little noises and sounds mean something. :)

It's so fun to see her grow...She is so fun! I love being her mom! She gives me a reality check on life everyday and no matter how stressed or sad or angry I get when I hear her laugh or see that big cheesey smile it totally makes my day! I was just telling Joe the other day that if we want our kids close in age we better start thinking about getting pregnant again soon...and soon as in later this year. As I heard myself say that, it freaked me out!! lol It seems like just yesterday I had a baby and I totally don't feel ready for another!! Everyone keeps giving me the "you want her to have a friend" speech, and the "it will take 9 months before you have another"....but I think we are going to have to hold off for awhile on that kind of advice!! I just want to enjoy Brynlee awhile longer!! :)

Here are some pictures of Brynlee closer to 7 months old. I haven't had time to post them. It was after her RSV so I didn't want to take her anywhere. My friend took some at home, they turned out so cute!!


This is Brynlee to a T!! Little sassy pants!!


Grandpa Packer Expression!!




10 comments:

k.young said...

She is darling! What a sweet post. I love those pictures. They turned out so cute! I love that you are thinking about baby #2 already! YAY for babies!
Good luck with the whole moving thing. I know it can be a pain.

Ben said...

These pictures of Brynlee are so cute..I love that smile!

Angie said...

She is seriously so adorable! I love to see her cute smile. It really does light up her face!!

Sarah said...

Those pictures are precious!!!! Your friend did a GREAT job! I love first one with her hand behind her head. LOL. And the one of her sitting up and turning back toward the camera, such a little model. :) The next 8 months is going to go even quicker so keep that camera out and those blogs coming! :)
XO

Belkycita said...

I am in love with the hat! so adorable!
I was about to ask mom for your number, I thought something had happened to you! you know ...maybe fell in the dryer or something :-(

Amy said...

Are you kidding me??? Those are the most skinkin adorable pictures EVER!! What a doll she is. I love the one of her hand on her head, totally says a lot about her personality. Good job on such a fun post.

Em said...

Those are so freakin' cute! And that's why I call her "Smiles"!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

I think she is so adorable. That is so fun that she is eight months old, they really grow up so fast.

Alyssa said...

Your friend did an awesome job!! She is sooo cute!! I love those pictures! Hopefully you find a house that you love so you can relax a little easier!

Ashley said...

she is so adorable!!! what a cutie!!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU