Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birth Control??

Today while I'm trying to finish a million things on the computer, I look over at Brynlee who has somehow found my birth control. I started laughing so hard becuase ironically Brynlee is my birth control!! haha Anyways...just thought I would share my funny for the day!



Can you see her little snaggle vampire tooth coming in on top?? She looks so funny!! I love it!

10 comments:

baron_murf said...

Funniest picture ever.

Angie said...

She is so cute! I just wanna give her kisses..
Can't wait to hear about the house stuff..

Em said...

Hilarious!

k.young said...

Ha ha! She is so funny. That is an adorable picture.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That's too cute and funny! Brynlee always seems to have a smile on her face, she must be a really happy baby.

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

HOW FUNNY!! I saw ur blog on facebook! and ur baby girl is so cute. it was good seeing u at michelle's reception!!

Veena said...

Funny!!! I guess you needed a double reminder today.

Alyssa said...

Oh man!! What a crazy girl! If she only knew!! ha ha

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha I hear you!!!! LOVE Snaggles. She did not eat one did she? lol

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Thanks we love all the pictures too... we did them at Murray park and the great salt lake.

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU