
As I was in and out of Brynlee's room putting close away I was surprised to see little miss Brynlee doing this for the very first time!!! She was so proud of herself she just kept laughing and jumping up and down!!Looks like it's time to lower the mattress so I don't have a tumbling baby!! Even though she has fallen off the couch more than I want to admit!! Don't ya love her 2 little bottom teeth in this picture?? So funny!
7 comments:
She is darling! I can totally see the teeth! How fun! Yes, time to lower the mattress. She will still jump, she just won't be as likely to fall. :)
Darling! and I am glad to hear that we are not the only parents that manage to let their kids fall so much. So far they are very smart!
That is very cute! She is growing up so fast!!
i love brynnlee she is so cute
I feel out of the blogging world lately! So it is good to catch up on you and the family. Brynlee is getting so big and i am in love with her big smile!
That is so exciting about moving! You need to call my hubby. He is realtor! And you don't pay realtors when you are the buyer! He can help you for sure find an awesome deal!
That is so cute! I wish I could say that I have had the same pic, with any of my kids! Yah, I guess sleeping in my bed pics are kind of the same huh? NOT
OKAY...SHE IS JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THEY GROW UP! HEY WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YA ABOUT YOUR CONDO FOR MY SISTER??
Post a Comment