Joe and I have lived happily ever after for 5 years now...We love being parents and can't believe how fast our kids are growing up! I am working as a cosmetologist 2 days a week, I absolutely love what I do...But first and foremost I am a Mom. I love being a Mom, there is nothing like it. Joe is an electrician. He loves basketball, football, golf, and working out. He is such a cute dad and an amazing husband! Brynlee is continually growing and cracks me up every day! She is a little ball of energy with a sassy stubborn personality already! Heaven help us...we are in for it with her!! Brooklyn is the chubbiest, happiest, baby!! Her smile and laugh are so contagious and she is such a blessing to our life!!
1 comment:
Add us to your blog! kelsieandcarter.blogspot.com and my email is kelsiedeveraux@gmail.com so that we can read yours. :)
Post a Comment