Oh they are so sweet when they sleep...I just want to snuggle them when they are sleeping!! Brynlee always manages to fall asleep in the funniest places on the funniest things! I always find here somewhere different and it makes me laugh! There are little angels when they sleep....i love it! :)
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Sleeping Beauties....
Oh they are so sweet when they sleep...I just want to snuggle them when they are sleeping!! Brynlee always manages to fall asleep in the funniest places on the funniest things! I always find here somewhere different and it makes me laugh! There are little angels when they sleep....i love it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Day In NICU
Doing Much Better In NICU
First Day NICU


5 comments:
Oh but aren't they just so sweet when they are asleep! It's great! So cute!
I particularly love how Brynlee is using her Etch-A-Sketch as a pillow and wearing the frilliest skirt ever while she naps. Awesome!
Too cute!! I think kids look like little angels when they are sleeping. I love to look at my kids when they're asleep after a hard day. It's so precious!!
How cute! I loved cute Brinlee at Josi's party! How was she later after her walmart episode! We really need to get together soon! Such a cute blog!
ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE these pics, and by the way so sad I didn't see you at Bunko, I was so excited to tell you congrats. Hope you're feeling good. :)
Post a Comment