Sunday, April 10, 2011

Silly Dad

Joe is alot of help around the house...especially since I have such a lack of energy lately... He is so funny though! The other day I asked him if he could help me fold 3 huge piles of the girls clothes. He willing/unwillingly did it and when he was done the clothes were not sorted by Brooklyn's and Brynlee's. I asked him how we would put them away since they were all mixed up? He says: "I don't know who's is who's unless they say Big Sister or Little Sister on them!!" hahahah Oh I love you honey!! Needless to say we had to sort them and get them to the right dressers...As Brynlee would say..."Silly Dad!"

Thanks for all your help babe! :)

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

I soooo miss that! Sometimes husbands suck, but stories like these always stay in your heart. :)

Belkycita said...

HHahahahhahahha! so funny,
well I guess you have to go shopping :-)

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU