Sunday, November 23, 2008

4 Months & First Ear Infection!

Well on Thursday of this past week Brynlee officially turned 4 months old!! I really can't believe how fast she is growing!! This past week at the Murphy home has not been one I want to remember! Brynlee has been SUPER fussy, to the point of I can't put her down, I can't get ANYTHING done, and we are NOT sleeping through the night! In fact, we are up ever hour and a half to every two hours!! I'm telling ya, I don't know how I did it when she was first born!! I've been trying to get over a sinus infection/strep and not sleeping at night means I am STILL sick and have to call the doctor tomorrow to get more antibiotics! Finally by Thursday after 2 sleepless nights I decided to take her in. I should have got the worst mom of the year award becuase I had to work and couldn't call in, so my mom had to take her in for me. She has her fist ear infection!! Hopefully she won't get more, but I'm afraid it might be the first of many! She isn't as fussy anymore, but we are still not sleeping!!! I curse Joe under my breath at night when I'm the one getting up!! haha She doesn't take a bottle all that well, so for him to try I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways becuase I'm sure I would get annoyed and just have him give her back to me! :) I don't think things are going to get much better around here becuase she has her 4 month shots tomorrow!! Someone just shoot me now!! I cannot wait until I can sleep longer than 2 hours at a time!! One a more positive note, I'm SO excited this Thursday is Thanksgiving!! It is one of my favorite holidays, I can eat all that I want and not feel guilty!! haha This week I want to go see Twilight!!! I'm so jealous of all those who have gone!!! I'll have to find some time because I am DIEING to see it!!! Well, wish me luck tomorrow with shots, hopefully it won't be as bad as last time! Even though it probably will be.... :)


Brynlee 4 Months

I can ALMOST roll over
I like to stand up
I found my feet and lay on my back and grab them
I like to sit up like a big girl
I have learned how to scream really LOUDLY! :)
EVERYTHING goes in the mouth!
I like to watch myself in the mirror, I get really excited
I laugh, and smile all the time
I have learned if I do a pouty face and put my arms out to my mom she always picks me up.
I love to watch the dog
I love the water, love baths, and showers with my mom, I try to grab the water and put it in my mouth! lol
I don't want to miss anything, I am SO nosy!!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yes, you better go see Twilight! It will be a nice break for you! Sorry to hear about both of you guys being sick. I hope you both get feeling better soon, especially before the holidays! Good luck with the shots!

k.young said...

Oh my gosh! She is so stinkin' cute. Man, having sick kids is the worst. Every time Keelia goes through a "not sleeping" phase, I just want to die. Hang in there. Hopefully it will get better soon!

Belkycita said...

I hope she gets better.
Go see Twilight it is good ( I have stronger opinions about it but I wait until you've seen it)
She looks adorable!!!

Angie said...

O... Ear infections are not fun at all. We have had way more than our share with our kids.. I hope that she starts to feel much better, so you can feel better..
I am really excited for Twilight too.. El and I are going to see it this week.. AHH.. Edward.. (sigh)

The Studes said...

How sad little brynlee has an ear infection. Not fun.. =(
Found out that on top of Teething avi is getting cold. just because we are such good moms getting up with our cranky children we should go to the movies together =)

what do you say twilight sometime this week?

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU