Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Even After Shots....

Shots actually went really well and so far so good! I have just been informed that I have a small baby with a very large head!! haha She only weighs 13 lb. 2oz. (40th %) and is 23 inches long (25%). Her head however is in the 75th percentile!! haha Makes me laugh! But the doctor isn't worried nor am I! I'm a pretty small person and my dads side of the family are all small so she is probably just going to be small! I love having a little baby still! I am going to try to start feeding her rice cereal at night so maybe she'll sleep longer...we'll see how that goes! I'm sure she'll just spit it out for awhile, she's really good at doing that! But she is super happy so far and I even caught her laughing! So here is the video of her laughing. I think it's hilarious!

5 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Oh that is the sweetest thing!! She has such a cute laugh. =) Don't worry about her being small, she is just growing at her own pace and she probably does take after you. !)

k.young said...

She is such a doll. I love it when babies laugh!

Amy Maire Hanson said...

I just love her!! I really needed to hear her laugh tonight!! She is so adorable!! I'm so glad I didn't move so that I could watch her grow up!

Amy said...

She has the cutest little laugh ever, LOVE it. Glad she is okay after shots, man they are the worst.

Alyssa said...

How cute!! I am glad to hear she was a little happier!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU