Okay, so I seriously never really get sick! At least I really haven't for about the past year since I had my tonsils taken out! I thought I was cured for life!! Apparentlly that was just wishful thinking...it hit me like a ton of bricks last night!! Man oh man I am sick! :( I hate being sick...is is honestly the worst thing!! Mom's don't have time to get sick. Luckily I did go to the doctor yesterday and got antiboitics becuase he said it would turn into strep throat in a matter of days!! I just wish they worked faster!! I never miss work either...and I had to today! I have never felt so crummy! Anyways, just thought I would get off the couch and check on everyone's blog, and write a little something. Hope everyone is doing well!! Now I'm even more glad I didn't go to Bunko last night, I would have got everyone sick!! I missed ya all though, hope you had a good time!!


5 comments:
Sooo sorry you are sick. I think strep is the WORST. So it's good that you got an antibiotic before it really hit you. We missed you last night and I hope you feel better real soon.
I hate missing Bunko. You are lucky that you live in Utah and can go.
Sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. It is hard being a mom and being sick.
You are so cute! I know I am in the minority when it comes to loving Winter, but someone has, right? :)
Yucks!
I'm so sorry. I really hope you feel better soon!
Sorry your feeling sick.. I hope you get better soon.
I hope you get to feeling better soon! I am glad you went to the doctor, there is nothing worse then strep! So, I hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment