8 T.V. shows that I like to watch......
1. One Tree Hill
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Friends
4. Seinfeld
5. Prison Break
6. A Baby Story
7. CSI
8. Anything on HGTV or the devil channel as Joe calls it!!
8 things that happened yesterday.......
1. Took Brynlee To the Doctor to get shots
2. Went to the dollar store
3. Went to the bank
4. Went to KidtoKid
5. Went to Target
6. Cooked Dinner
7. Did some laundry
8.Watched some of my shows
8 favorite places to eat...
1. Chili's
2. Applebee's
3. Olive Garden
4. Cafe Rio
5. Mi Ranchito
6. Barbacoa
7. PF Changs
8. Rumbi
8 things I am looking forward to......
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Sleeping through the night
4. Church being at a later time haha
5. Losing more weight
6. Brynlee's hair growing
7. Joe being done with school
8. Laying by the pool next year not being pregnant! :)
8 things on my wish list......
1. A house
2. New Clothes
3. New cars
4. Eventually, another kid :)
5. A bedroom set
6. New Carpet
7. A Backyard
8 people that I tag.......
1. Nemiha
2. Amy H.
3. Veena
4. Tiffany
5. Cheri
6. Belky
7. Megan
8. Whoever else wants to! :)


2 comments:
Mi Ranchito!!!
We always eat there when we visit Utah.
I'll work on it :-)
I don't mind tags.=) It gives me something to do when I am bored, or gives me something to blog about. =P One of these days I will tag you back.!)
Post a Comment