Now that I have most my Christmas cards out I thought I would post how my Christmas card turned out! I did create it myself...so it turned out okay considering that! :) Also thought I would post some updated family pictures of my family. Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger I love it!





4 comments:
Family pictures are always fun to have. Your Christmas card turned out really cute. I wish I could get family pics of our family, but Audrey is always moving and makes it hard to get a good picture.
Those are cute family pictures! Your Christmas card is really cute! Nice job!
Such a cute Christmas card! I love the picture of your cute little family!
And I love the family pictures. Super cute.
I got your family's X-mas card and loved the update. Tell your mom and dad hello-from Sister Hutchings! i LOVE your new hair color
Post a Comment