Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Roll

So the other night Brynlee finally did it, she rolled over for her first time! She's not a huge tummy baby so now that she knows how to roll over I don't think she'll ever spend any time on her tummy! Unfortunately now that she does know how to roll over I think today she figured out how to roll out of her swing!!! I definitely get the worst mom award for that one!! I left there just for like 5 seconds so I could grab something in the kitchen and I didn't strap her in knowing I wouldn't be long and I hear this horrible screaming and find her on the floor under her swing! Scared me to death and I think it mostly just scared her too! Anyway, she is loving the fact she doesn't have to be on her tummy anymore...she just rolls herself over!! :)


7 comments:

k.young said...

Oh my gosh, she is SOO cute! What a big girl, rolling over.
Don't feel like a bad mom. I have a story I can tell you involving a stroller and Disneyland proving I am a way worse mom.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That is so much fun. Brynlee is such a doll. She has the cutest face.

Amy said...

I can't believe she is old enough to do that, what a cutie pie. Love it.

Angie said...

She is so cute! It is so fun when the learn new things..

The Studes said...

HURRAY FOR BRYNLEE!!!
that is so freaking cute!
no worries about rolling of the swing. it happens... twice and the couch once and now down the stairs(no really it was one stair).. crap i'm a bad mom.. lol

Amy Maire Hanson said...

Hummm... That's a pretty cute outfit she's got on!! I wonder what cool Aunt got that one for her!! ;) I love that she can roll now!! But, oh how fast she is growing up!! I guess I better hop on the band wagon and get rolling if we are going to have kids together next time!! ;) lol!!

Sarah said...

YAY Brynlee!!!! Good job! As for the swing, it'll be a great excuse for her when she gets older...."Well, my Mom did let me fall out of the swing once, maybe that's why I suck at Math!" ;P

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU