Now that I've had a nap from my last post...I can write about happy things! :) We are such an awesome Christmas this year! It was so much fun to have Brynlee here!! She LOVED all the wrapping paper...lol! Actually she really does love all her new toys! We really got spoiled this year and Brynlee definitely got spoiled by not only us, but both Grandparents really went overboard! We are so blessed to have such awesome families! We had 3 Christmas's this year! One at home with our little family...then we went to the Murphy's...and ended at the Packer's for dinner...Traveling in the snow wasn't my favorite but it was awesome to be with the people we love most! A few favorite Chirtsmas memories so I don't forget...Dressing Brynlee in "holiday" attire! One of my favorite onsies said,"All mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night!" Spending time with my husband...he never takes time off, but we got to spend 5 awesome days together! Teaching in young womens the Sunday before Christmas, feeling the spirit of Christ so strong all the girls were touched and truly feeling the real meaning of Christmas! Getting stuck in the snow in front of one of my Mia Maids house while dropping off treats to her. Being pushed out by her dad! lol! We really did have a wonderful Christmas, and are so blessed!!
Brynlee also turned 5 months old officially on the 20th....wanted to document a few things she now does!
*Rolls over from Tummy to Back
*Laughs hysterically...especially if everyone is laughing she thinks she needs to be laughing too!
*Understand Peek-A-Boo and loves it!
*Thinks the dog is hilarious! Wants to grab at her any chance she gets!
*Sleeps in her Crib
*Grabs your face, glasses, hair, phone, anything she can get her hands on!
*Loves rise cereal, and Oatmeal, applesauce, and bananas.
*Walks herself around in her walker in Grandma Packer's kitchen!
*Can almost sit up by herself
*She's very happy (when she doesn't have an ear infection!), loves to scream, laugh, and be were the action is!!
*Loves to go to the Mall and stroll around in her stroller looking at all the stuff!! :)
We love you Brynlee!!
Onto my last subject...my hair! I DID IT!! I went dark!! I'm actually LOVING it! It was quite the process of formulating things just right so it didn't turn out some funky color!! But in the end it turned out great! I don't know if I will go back blonde...this is SO much less maintenance!! Joe loves it and the funniest thing he said was one night while we were laying in bed was, "I feel like I"m having a affair sleeping in the same bed as a brunette!"lol At first Brynlee would Cry every time she looked at me, then I fed her, and she realized I still have the "goods" she's been fine ever since!! Anyways...Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!! Goodbye 2008!!!


9 comments:
I love your hair, it's so dang cute. I was worried when I saw the first one, the orange, thinking what??? But then, wow you are one hot mama! LOVE the pics of Brynlee and her presents, what a little spoiley, but don't you just love to spoil them. Love Love Love your hair, it makes me want to do it. Have a good one tonight okay.
I'm glad you had a fun Christmas!! The snow that day was awful!! Brynlee is so cute and I but she did get spoiled.=)
I love your hair you look great as a brunette, it actually looks really natural. You did a good job with the color. I would have freaked out if my hair was that orange though, but I guess it is better then green. Lol
Have a happy new year!!!
Hey we need to get in touch sometime, if you don't mind giving me your phone # maybe we can get together someday..=) Maybe you can email it to me @ meganryoung21@yahoo.com
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! It looks perfect. I am so glad you did it!!
Your Christmas pictures are so cute. Brynlee is adorable!
LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS...BRYNLEE IS GETTING SO BIG!! SHE IS ADORABLE! YOUR HAIR TURNED OUT WAY FREAKIN CUTE TOO! I TO CHANGE IT UP...I LOVE THE DRASTIC CHANGES! WAY FUN.
I am so sorry to hear about the ear infections!!!! But I am glad that you all had a good Christmas! And I am loving your hair. So Cute! I need to get mine redone. So hopefully I will see you soon:)
I am so glad you guys had a great christmas! I lpve your new hair its super cute!
LOVE the hair, LOVE the baby (and all the wrapping around her!), and LOVE you! Merry Christmas!
P.S. Thanks for the card, you did a great job and you all look fantastic!
I have to admit.. I was quite scared when I saw the orange! I was like.. oh no.. she cant be serious!! But then I scrolled down and I LOVE the dark hair! It looks great!
Holy Pile of wrapping paper! That is such a cute picture with her laying in it.
second, you look fantastic with dark hair!! I"m also happy that brynlee still knows you have the goods... lol
Post a Comment